Thursday, February 27, 2014

Set the MOOD

What do you do to get in the mood for seduction or just enjoying a sensual experience?  I'm not saying you even are setting up to seduce, what I'm talking about is what you do to honor or celebrate being a sensual and sexual human being.  Music?  Candles?  Special underwear?  A bath?  A scent?  Aromatherapy? 

I think a person can enjoy that sensual edge of being alive, sometimes referred to as "horny," through enjoying a ritual.  This can express the desire to be acknowledged sensually through healthy and joyful expression. 

One of my favorite rituals is to put on music that I love and dance.  I also love baths.  And my favorite is to surprise my husband with music, candles, and a variety of sensual delights.  He once surprised me with a roaring fire, gentle soothing music, wine, and a cheese and cracker assortment.  We enjoyed a memorable and lovely evening.

What do you do to express when you're in the mood?

Copyright 2014 Heather Corwin

No comments:

Post a Comment